Friday, April 15, 2005

Packing Is Such Sweet Sorrow




It is funny how quickly a place and people can become ‘home.’ Today Z and I have begun packing – separating which stuff will continue on with us to Korea and what will be mailed home in boxes (thanks mom and dad, aka Universal Storage Co. – don’t worry, not too many boxes).

As I glance at my sad looking empty closet I am already homesick for Myra’s farm in Maui. We have had a fantastic time here and everyone at the house has made us feel so welcome and loved.

On a lighter note, I am making hummus tonight after which Steffi, Dahi, Brandon, Z and I will be attending a show in Haiku where Shim Shai will be playing some World music. Should be a hoot.



Can’t seem to get enough of the flowers here. Just a smattering of beauty to brighten your day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home