Saturday, March 26, 2005

shedding some history

[from Zach Pousman, meandering travels guest editor]

zach stage three  zach stage one  zach stage two

Tonight, I did it. Or more precisely, it was done to me. I had been thinking for a while that I'd cut my flowing locks when I was out in the world traveling. And my housemates (and, interestingly, Erin, too) were only too happy to oblige. Myra bought clippers today. Vanessa, pictured above, did the honors. And erin captured it all on film.

It feels very light, very free, and very nice to be able to feel the windy Maui night nipping at my ears. Myra says that one keeps a lot of their life in their hair, so it's beneficial to change one's hair when one is growing or changing as a person. I hope you all will enjoy the final product as much as I do.

Here's to hoping that South Korea is warm.

zach stage four

3 Comments:

Blogger Johnny Vulkan said...

Zach - I like the new haircut. Ideal for the travel that is to come. Much news here...usual false starts on projects and then those crazy guys at Nissan called...the plot thickens. Maybe meet you for tea in Tokyo, Bangkok or similar.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Mr.B said...

i was warm yesterday, but today is BUTT cold!!! well see what happnes in 3 weeks!!!!

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zach Pousman is a sexy beast

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home