Wednesday, March 30, 2005

power tools are sexy

erin with power saw

Ok – maybe power tools are not THAT sexy on me. Go ahead and have yourself a good laugh. I felt a lot cooler than I looked while sanding away at the walkway.

As you can see z and I had a long day of work today. We are bushed. Among other tasks, I was assigned to use the electric sander to remove the old paint. I was actually very excited to get to use such a fun and noisy tool.


z digging

Z worked on putting up shelves in the carport – more power tools – z got to use the mega drill. Then he got to help dig the labyrinth for the front yard. It promises to look very unusual but fantastic all at the same time.

labyrinth

We just finished some yoga and Z is making us some adzukis and garbanzos for dinner. Life in the fast lane, right KAG?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home